Losing weight isn’t easy. But choosing a weight loss pill? That can be even harder.
With so many products out there, finding one that works is like finding a needle in a haystack. PhenQ and Phen375 both have a reputation for being one of the few diet pills that actually produce results.
But which one do you choose?
We’re going to compare these two best-selling products to see which one will give you the results – and the body – you want.
PhenQ vs Phen375: Ingredients
On the ingredient front, PhenQ and Phen375 are like night and day.
Phen375’s formula is a little outdated, but still works for a lot of people. Here’s what you’ll find in each capsule:
- Cayenne Pepper: Boosts your body temperature to help you burn more calories.
- L-Carnitine: Gives you a nice energy boost.
- Dendrobium Nobile Extract: Derived from orchids, this extract improves digestion.
- Coleus Forskolii Root PE: Boosts cyclic AMP levels while activating adenylyl cyclase.
- Citrus Aurantium: Pushes your metabolism into overdrive while burning away fat.
- Caffeine Powder: Eases cravings and curbs hunger while giving you energy.
- Calcium Carbonate: Helps your body store less fat.
- Chromium: Curbs sugar and carb cravings to keep blood sugar levels under control.
These ingredients work synergistically to help you burn more fat and calories.
What about PhenQ?
Unlike Phen375, PhenQ’s ingredients are backed by science. Sure, some of the ingredients are the same, but PhenQ has something Phen375 doesn’t: a-Lacys Reset.
PhenQ’s a-Lacys Reset is scientifically-proven to boost your metabolism. In one study, participants lost 7.24% of their body fat, 3.44% of their body weight, and they gained 3.8% muscle mass.
What else does PhenQ have in it?
- Capsimax Powder: A blend of caffeine, capsicum, piperine and niacin to boost fat burning and increase thermogenesis.
- Chromium Picolinate: Helps keep carb and sugar cravings under control to better regulate blood sugar levels.
- Calcium Carbonate: Great for your bones, and helps your cells store less fat.
- Nopal: A cactus that’s high in fiber and keeps hunger cravings at bay.
- Caffeine: Gives you energy and helps you stay focused while suppressing your appetite.
- L-carnitine Furmarate: An amino acid that turns fat stores into pure energy.
When it comes to ingredients, PhenQ is the clear winner, and the only product whose ingredients are backed by science.
PhenQ vs Phen375: Pricing
When it comes to pricing, Phen375 and PhenQ are on par – for the most part.
Both sell single bottles for the low price of $69.99, which provides you with a one-month supply.
But PhenQ also gives you the option of buying two bottles and getting one free for $139.90. Phen375 only offers a 60-day tablet package for $138.90. With PhenQ, you get a free bottle for just one dollar more.
The best deal of all, and the one that gives you the most value, is PhenQ’s biggest package:
- 3 bottles + 2 free and a free cleansing tea: $189.95
The closest thing Phen375 has?
- 3 bottles + 1 free: $227.80
Altogether, PhenQ offers the higher quality product at a better price. And its formula is backed by science.
Click here to get your first bottle of PhenQ right now, and start your weight loss journey.